- FINISH FLAK!!!!!! DONE!
- Veste Everest from Interweave Knits in Cascade 220. DONE! (Actually finished today.)
- Probably something else, but not sure what at this point - started a sweater in double stranded Silky Wool
Veste Everest -
Cascade 220 - different gauge from pattern and modified to knit in the round and make longer. I like it but those all-over cables definitely add a few pounds. I don't seem to have a FLAK picture handy and its already been put away for the summer, so you'll have to use your imagination for that.
- Finish Silky Wool sweater
- Soy shawl for Mom for mother's day
- Special project for possible knitty article
- Work on Einstein coat (UFO)