Salt Peanuts from an old Interweave Knits. I used Cotton-Ease (again) and knit it in one piece to the armholes. After using short rows and a 3-needle bind off on the shoulders I knit the sleeves from the top down. Only seaming required was joining the collar at the back and sewing it down. Using a ribbon to tie it as the pattern calls for makes the collar want to roll, so I tried a pin and that seemed to work.
I also did a solid one -
This is what I've been working on since Sunday - it's hand-dyed alpaca from Rivanna River Farms -
The colors are not showing up well - pretty aquas and soooooooooo soft! I showed great restraint at the Sedalia Fiber Festival as this was my only purchase!