Thursday, August 28, 2014

Favorite cardi, favorite yarn, favorite color

My newest pattern is a short-sleeved cardigan in Pashmina that's going to be a great transitional piece! I love it over a tank or t-shirt now, and can't wait until it's cool enough to wear it over a long-sleeved shirt :)


It's called Robie Street for the street we lived on this summer in Halifax. I always love knitting with Pashmina, and this colorway - Fig - is one of the best browns ever. Sadly discontinued :(

And I also released a cowl a couple of weeks ago - Blackberries, knit in the divine Tesseract DK.


I think I may need a sweater out of this stuff!

Now I'm working on a pullover in the very nice Rowan Pure Wool, but after knitting with Pashmina and Tesseract, it's wearing my hands out. Partly because it's heavier yarn but also because it just doesn't glide across the needles like the luxury stuff!

Our time in Halfax ends tomorrow - it's been a great summer! Here's a postcard for you :)

Peggy's Cove Lighthouse