Tuesday, December 16, 2008

New Pattern!

The strangest thing has happened! I've been hit by a couple of pattern ideas like a one-two punch! I'm still working on one, but am in the processing of trying to get the other up on Ravelry as a cheap (but not free) download.

It's a double-knit scarf made with Kureyon or Silk Garden and it is so cool! Look -


My favorite is the Silk Garden one - it feels so cushy and soft and I love the colors.

It was so cool to get inspired again (what is it with me and Noro anyway?) but between knitting as fast as I can, exams, Christmas, and the usual rat race, I feel like I'm being pulled in 50 different directions.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Laura! I finally did some searching around raverly and found your blog. I didn't know you had one! Now I have something new to read every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am glad you did not delete your blog (superfluous? - not!). I just found it today and I will visit.
    I love your patterns. So simple yet clever!
    Marg (jacknlukemama on Ravelry)

    ReplyDelete