Friday, March 20, 2009

Reboot

I can't seem to get myself together this month. I'm not waiting until the 31st to redo my goals, 'cause I know already I'm not coming anywhere close to achieving them.

I did finish my Dad's mitts last month. Check. (And the shoulder did stop hurting.)



Haven't touched the Blackberry scarf since it became obvious it wouldn't be done in time for my friend's 50th birthday. I gave her this instead:



I got the body (sans hood) done on my hoodie, but the shoulders are too narrow. It will have to be ripped back to nearly the armholes and reknit. Can't get psyched for that right now with spring almost on us, so that is in hibernation until fall.




I got started on my Après Surf Hoodie in my Alpine Algae Sundara FSM -



LOVE this color! Very beachy. Aqua and taupe. Will I be done by 3/31? What do you think...


I will accomplish one of my goals for this month - I just had to start my Yarn Chef project -


Did. Wakame tunic from Interweave Knits Summer '08 in Yarn Chef's Café au Lait in Picholine. ("Little olive(s)" I believe.) This color is the devil to capture. I love this yarn. I hope I'm 25% done 'cause my yarn's 25% gone.

I still have 10 days to work, and there's a knitting retreat in there. So knitting will be done. I may start Amelia ahead of schedule to have a project to work on when I'm not up to lace.