I really only have two goals this year. I'd like to publish 18 patterns (up 3 from last year), and I'd like to try to reduce the stash a bit. I've found stash reduction difficult since I started designing full-time, but I know I have also gone yarn shopping just because I wanted to. So the goals are:
1. Publishing up
2. Stashing down
The FOs will happen just because that is an important part of the design process. I do have a few WIPs laying about:
1. An afghan in a truly ugly color of Brown Sheep that I plan to overdye if I ever finish it.
2. A reknit of Litchfield to double-check something before I published the pattern
3. A lace weight cardi
4. A vest that only needs finishing
5. A super simple garter stitch triangle shawl meant to use up leftovers of Cascade 220
6. A reknit of Fabergé that I started for MadMay last year
7. A cowl/wrap thing that was to be my mindless knitting for traveling
8. A Vice Versa scarf with different sized blocks
9. A throw-sized Teaberry
10. My first attempt at my latest sweater pattern-in-progress
11. A SSC in a pretty hand-dyed bulky that is my current mindless project
Most of these I will finish eventually. Designs in progress just always come first!