Sunday, January 12, 2014

Presents!

I have 3 free patterns for you all as a gift from me to you on my birthday :)

The first is a new pattern that will (probably) remain free - Rhinecliff Cowl


It's a cowl inspired by the cables in my Rhinecliff sweater. The sample shown is knit in Dragonfly Fibers Super Traveller in Mermaid. This is such a nice yarn to work with and being bulky, it knits up in no time!

The second is a new hat pattern based on my Gl├╝hwein cowl - Spiced Wine


This was also knit in Super Traveller in Red Maple - I love this colorway! After my birthday is over, Spiced Wine will be $5.

The third is my revamped Hot Tea pattern -


I thought it would be so nice in the Swans Island Natural Colors Worsted I've been playing with so I updated the pattern to include directions for a worsted weight version. Once my birthday is over, it will go back to being $3.

Thanks for celebrating with me!

6 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to you and thank you for the patterns

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Holly and you're welcome!

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the great patterns and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
    Am I too late? I loved last years patterns and now I'm going to put your Birthday on my calendar for next year in case I'm too late for these.
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Two were only free yesterday, but the cabled cowl is still free!

      Delete