Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Progress report

Moving right along on the vest - the body is complete and one armhole and shoulder are done. Just the other armhole/shoulder and then the shawl collar left (which I understand takes forever.) My finger tips are in better shape, but I don't know if it's the lanolin-rich yarn or the warm weather we've been having. I bought 2 different sets of buttons to try out for the Tangled Yoke, and dug up instructions for lenghthening DH's sweater by ripping out the cast on at the waist which should be a lot quicker than rekniting from the armholes up. I also knit a few rows on the sleeve of the Malabrigo sweater when I needed some mindless knitting and the vest was at a point that required too much attention.

I hope I can make it to our knit group tonight. I haven't been in ages because of scheduling conflicts. I think we will have some new people that found out about us on Ravelry.