Some progress to report, but not much. First sleeve of 2nd attempt at the 3XChic (sorta) is done and I'm pretty happy with it. I really like Maggie Righetti's method of picking up stitches for the sleeves and knitting them down to the cuff, with short-row sleeve caps. Solves the annoying problem of sleeves not fitting into their spots smoothly when seaming, and the gaping holes you get when seamless knitting ala EZ. Once that sleeve was completed, I made myself finish the FLAK sleeve that was nearly done. Now I have 2 sweaters that are complete except for 1 sleeve. I expect to finish the 3XChic this month, the FLAK is doubtful. I have to rip out the first sleeve attempt and redo it to match the new one. I don't want to put it off because I want to be able to remember what I did this time, but I really am tired of working on that sweater! I guess I should get a picture of it with the 2 different sleeves - I'll put that on the to-do list for the weekend.
I started on the 2nd ball of yarn on Mom's Argosy, so that is halfway done. Haven't started Dad's felted box yet, but it should be a quick knit.
At least it has been cold enough here to wear some of my handknits!