Monday, February 26, 2007

Felting Day







Yesterday the box, clogs, and bag got felted.





I find felting a little scary. If things come out weird, you can't rip and redo (my favorite pastime, apparently.)







Here's a picture of the scarf and calorimetry I made for my friend in NYC. (I don't know what's up with the pictures - they are being put in weird places.)


With only a few days left in the month, I am on target except for the FLAK sleeve redo which may spill over into March. I did get the 128 sweater done though, so I am ahead of schedule on that. I wore it yesterday, which may be the last cold day and it has now been blocked and is drying. A couple of other extras also got done this month. It's almost time to firm up the plan for March! (It does seem to help to post my monthly goals, and it's fun when I get to check things off at the end of the month! I love checking things off of to-do lists.)

I delivered the baby sweaters last Monday and found out the babies were born the day before. Good timing, yes?