- finish FLAK (sleeves need to be knit/reknit)
- felted box for Dad in his school colors (felt bag at the same time)
- Argosy from Winter '06 knitty for Mom
- Undecided sweater - either Equestrian Blazer, Celtic Cabled sweater (UFO), Cascade 128 Tweed sweater, or cabled sweater in Araucania Naturewool Chunky.
- FLAK - sleeve 1 reknit, sleeve 2 about 2/3 done
- Felted box - DONE!
- Argosy - DONE!
- Cascade 128 sweater - DONE!
- Triple Mohair Triange UFO - FINISHED!
- Felted clogs - DONE!
- ZigZagBag - felted
Some pictures -
Argosy (top) pattern in knitty.com. Peruvian Collection Highland Silk, 2 balls of Celadon.
Triple Mohair Triangle - pattern from Fiddlesticks knitting. Called for 3 strands of lightweight mohair held together, I used a single strand of Jo Sharp Rare Comfort Kid Mohair in Swamp.
The plan for March:
- FINISH FLAK!!!!!!
- Veste Everest from Interweave Knits in Cascade 220.
- Probably something else, but not sure what at this point