Sunday, April 6, 2008

Frog Day

I ripped out the Shoulder Scarf to be restarted - there was a small strange place that bothered me and I couldn't seem to straighten it out so I'm starting over. I hadn't got far, so no big deal. I also made the decision and ripped the Lamb's Pride Cardigan and am in the process of ripping the Celtic Knot sweater. It came to me that if I don't pick a project back up when the season rolls around again, there's a reason. Both of these were heavily modified patterns and I can't remember exactly what I was thinking or doing, even though I did keep (pithy) notes. I've probably progressed enough since setting them aside that I wouldn't do them the same way now. Sometimes you just need to retain the lessons learned and move on. The Malabrigo sweater is next. I don't think it will be as hard to rip that as it was to rip out all those lovely cables. That takes 2 more projects off my to-do list for the year! I think April is spring cleaning month in one Ravelry group I'm in - UFOs. Knit ‘em, rip ‘em, or toss ‘em!