- Cascade 220 - any of the heathers or tweeds specifically
- Cascade 128
- Araucania Nature Wool (Worsted or Chunky)
- Artful Yarns Jazz (discontinued)
- Jo Sharp Silkroad (tweed or not, any weight)
- Rowan Tweed (any)
- Elsebeth Lavold Silky Wool and Silky Tweed
- Noro Kureyon
- New Tweed
I could happily knit with nothing but these 10 yarns. Yes, I like wool, yes I like tweed. My definition of a ridiculously low price? Anything half price or below.
Progress report: Baby sweater #1 should be completed tonight, except for the ties. (I need to buy ribbon for them.) Daughter insists that she will knit baby sweater #2. I'll give her a week to get a good start, then I'm at least going to help her out. I've knit about 4 inches on the first sleeve of Husband's sweater. I should get the yarn I need to finish the Iraq hat tomorrow, and have that done by tomorrow night.